1. CPU: F1C500, ARM926-EJS, 16KB D-Cache / 32KB I-Cache.
2. Cache: DDR1 32X16 400MHz.
3. The operating system: Linux
4. HDMI In Function: Except the previous features wireless receiver 5.8G module, via which, the FPV goggle can be used for the drones with 5.8G transmitter, an more important function–HDMI In was added, which solve the problem that the previous one can not connect to DJI Drones. Thus, this new product can let more FPV enthusiast enjoy their fly. Except connect to DJI drones, with HDMI function, the new FPV Goggle can connect all kinds of device with HDMI output.
5. 40 channel (5 band * 8 channel) real-time video transmission; 5.8GHz wireless signal.
6. Offers a 98 inch Super-big Virtual 16:9 (at 2.5m distance) Widescreen, physical resolution is up to 854 * 480.
7. Owning 8GB flash memory and supports storage extension TF Card up to 32GB (32GB TF Card not included), enough memory space for your whole media library.
8. Built-in 2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, running for up to more than 2.5-3 hours.
9. Video format: Support MKV, AVI, MOV / MP4, TS, ASF, FLV, PMP, RMVB, MPG / VOB, WMV; Support all of 1080P video.
10. Audio format: Support MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, OGG.
11. Picture format: Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG.
12. USB Connection: USB 2.0 high-speed, maximum speed up to 4Mbps.
13. Built-in 3.5mm earphone port.