1. Brand: Zerodate
2. Product model: X300GY
3. Switch life: 20million cycle
4. Cable length: 150cm
5. Item Weight:168g
6. Item Size: 128*80*39MM(L * W * H)
7. Package Weight:243g
8. Package Size:159*121*47MM
9. Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit IOS or latest.
10. DPI: 250-4000dpi(Adjustable)
1. High-end brand mechanical macro definition gaming mouse.
2. Human body engineering design.
3. 7 programmable keys.
4. Cool LED variable light effect.
5. 12-level adjustable DPI, Max. 4000 DPI.
6. USB plug and play.
1 x Gaming mouse
1 x User manual
1 x CD(Macro definition software) https://drive.google.com/open?id=14vckL7rIoYIp1wY14NZU-adAe_ZXbBDq
The custom driver download and use:
1. Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the “setup.exe” installation.
2. The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
3. When the installation is completed, “X300” drive icon appears on the desktop.
4. Adop Avago A3050 professional game chips, with high-performance program control decoder chip, to
achieve smooth movement and precise control.
5. For key 2-7 (as the picture shows), custom settings are supported via the drive.
6. Advanced Settings: the custom macro editing for gaming effects are supported.
7. Advanced Settings: pointer precision, scroll wheel speed and double-click speed can be set.
8. Basic Settings: 250 DPI-4000 DPI, 12 segments available, each with a value of 250 DPI increments.
9. Three light modes, standard lighting, breathing lighting, neon lighting available.
10. Plug and play, more new functions can be achieved via the drive.
11. When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot the driver again when
next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.