Bright lights and awesome sound
Kickers 45KM84L 8? marine speakers sound terrific, and with built-in LED lighting and aggressive styling, theyre pretty stylish, too. You can adjust the multi-color LEDs to suit your boat or your mood, so theyll add a lot to your evening cruise. The speakers come with charcoal and white grilles, so theyll look great in any boat.
Get the lighting look you want
You can access twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes using the optional Kicker KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
Tough and versatile
These speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but theyre gentle on your ears. The durable poly woofers and balanced dome titanium tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. Whether youre mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kickers custom enclosures, these Kickers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Built for boating
Designed for life on the water, these powerful 4-ohm speakers feature sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. Theyll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether youre on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of outstanding performance.
- 2-way 8? marine speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- 1? balanced dome titanium tweeter
- built-in LED lighting with 20 color options and 19 dynamic modes
- KMLC remote (not included) controls all lighting functions
- comes with charcoal and white grilles
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- UV-resistant polymer basket
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 3-3/4?