The FS-HD4301VP is a video and power transmitter and receiver that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video and power signal via cost-effective unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The FS-HD4301VP is compatible with all HD-TVI and AHD analogue camera. Used in pairs, FS-HD4301VP eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable. The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the FS-HD4301VPT and FS-HD4301VPR is built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
- Real-time transmission over UTP CAT5e/6
- Male BNC with extended 150mm mini-coax pigtail
- RJ45 Jack for UTP cable
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) for surge protection
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity and interference rejection
- ABS engineering housing