HIGH PERFORMANCE WHILE RETAINING CLASS-LEADING POWER DENSITY
X-Series amplifiers are built on a new Alpine-proprietary circuit design that achieves class-leading power density and reliability while performing at the top of its class. By simplifying the circuit topology, Alpine is able to ensure the cleanest possible signal path. While the simplicity of the circuit contributes to a great sounding signal, we added an exclusive dual feedback loop that corrects signal distortion. This clever design results in a frequency response that not only meets the Hi-Res audio standard of 40kHz but even extends up to 60kHz. The amp maintains a very low phase shift throughout the music spectrum, which allows your music stay faithful to the original recording with realism that puts you in the centre of the performance.
All Digital Design
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows very high power output while keeping a small footprint.
Sound Quality Performance
The new X-Series amps are designed for true Hi-Res Audio playback, featuring ultra-low distortion and a wide frequency range.
At the core of the X-Series Amplifier’s chassis is a solid cast aluminium heat sink, which keeps the amplifier cool when performing at its peak power levels. Excess heat is removed from the amplifier through the newly designed heat sink profile, which both improves airflow and increases surface cooling area. The fan-less channels located on both sides of the amp allow for convection flow of air; hot air naturally rises out from the top of the amplifier, which causes a vacuum that sucks in cool air from below. This smart design allows for continuous thermal control for an uninterrupted listening experience.
We fully redesigned the speaker and power supply terminal connectors: the very compact design allows clean and simple installation with lossless connectivity. Includes High Level Input with automatic power on.
Remove the aluminium top cover plate to reveal the amplifiers control panel. It allows easy access of all adjustments while the amplifier is installed.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Plug Type Connector (PWR and SPK Terminal)
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: PWM regulated Interleaved flyback with active clamp
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
- Total Max Power: 1400W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): CH 1-4 4 x 120W
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 175W
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 2 x 350W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 – 10 V Lo: 0.2 – 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable 4AWG (20mm2), SPK Cable 8AWG (8mm2)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10Hz – 60kHz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N (120W into 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Damping Factor: >500
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): >106dB
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 297 x 51 x 192