Align T-REX 470LM Dominator RC Helicopter RH47E01XT Super Combo
The new T-Rex 470LM is the latest release from one of the most popular companies in the RC helicopter market. Some of the new features on the 470LM are the newly designed belt drive system (a release of a torque tube version is on the way), new rotor head design that loses the DFC system. The new landing gear gives the helicopter a 5 degree forward tilt and the servos are the new HV DS450M/HV DS455M High voltage versions. The ESC is the new RCE-BL50X to handle the 6 cell power system and the main shaft has an added 3rd bearing in the main block. All of which makes the 470LM Dominator Super combo an excellent choice for taking the guesswork out of choosing the electronics for your 3D power house.
Tail Rotor Diameter: 181mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Main Drive Pulley: 56T
Tail Drive Gear: 15T
Drive Gear Ratio: 11:1:3.73
Flying Weight(No battery): 860g
1. Brand New Belt Drive Assembly
– Allows for quiet operation and low cost on serviceability.
2. Progressive Landing Skid with 5 degree forward tilt
– Landing skid is tilted 5 degrees forward to improve crashworthiness.
3. Brand New 470EFL Main Rotor Head Set
– Provides superior flight stability and offers a lower CG design to reduce flying resistance while providing a more rigid and fast rotor head response.
4. 380 Main Blade/69 Tail Blade
– 380 main blades with new engineered airfoil design effectively reduces turbulence at the end of the main blades,this saves power consumption during extreme 3D flight.
5. DS450M/DS455M High Voltage Digital Servo
– DS450M Cyclic and DS455M Rudder servos support up to 8.4V for superior responsiveness,extreme torque,and improved performance.
6. The 3rd Main Shaft Bearing Block
7. RCE-BL50X Brushless ESC
– Specially designed for T-REX 470 providing much higher currency output and support high voltage BEC output:5V-8.4V,that is compatible with high voltage servo.
8. New 470MX Brushless Motor(1800KV)
9. Brand New Tail Rotor Holder
– Tail rotor holder design includes thrust bearings which increases durability,as well as significantly improving the accuracy and efficiency of the tail performance when using 69 size Tail Blades.
English Manual: Click Here
1 x 69 Tail Blade Set